ocuvers spray hyaluron
Hydrates, relieves and nourishes dry eyes.1 Helps improve comfort for all types of contact lenses. ocuvers spray hyaluron is free of ethanol and benzalkonium chloride, absorbs quickly and is odorless.
- Improves hydration of the eye surface across all levels of the dry eye syndrome 1
- Recommended as an alternative to eye drops in mild, moderate and serious cases of the dry eye syndrome 1
- Long-lasting improvement of the tear film stability 1
- Suitable for all contact lense wearers
- As an alternative or supplement to eye drops 1
- Irritations caused by long hours in front of a computer
- Irritations caused by long car or motorcycle rides
- Irritations caused by air conditioning, wind, air pollution and swimming pool water
- Contains liposomes and hyaluronic acid
- Free of ethanol and benzalkonium chloride
- Free from ingredients with preserving effects
Compared to eye drops, the application of the spray is easy: Simply spray onto closed eye from a distance of approx. 10 cm. Keep your eye shut for around five seconds, allowing the liposomes to reach the lid edge. By opening your eyes, the artificial tear film will spread across the entire eye surface. Repeat application several times a day if desired.
15 ml pump spray bottle with patented 3K® system
1 Hueck, A. and Wehrmann, R. (2017) Comparison of the Clinical Efficacy of Four Different Liposomal Sprays for the Treatment of Dry Eye. Open Journal of Ophthalmology, 7, 103-116.
HERE you can get ocuvers products
In Germany and Benelux: in your pharmacy or at your eye specialist (Germany). For all other countries: please contact us and we will be happy to help you!